- Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using the website of Chevallier Law, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you must not use our website.
- Legal Services Agreement All legal services provided by Chevallier Law are subject to a separate engagement letter and agreement, which will be provided upon initiation of services.
- Use of Website The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes and is not legal advice. You should consult with an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
- Client Responsibilities Clients are expected to provide accurate and complete information relevant to their legal matter and to cooperate fully with our firm in all matters related to their case.
- Intellectual Property Rights All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Chevallier Law or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Limitation of Liability Chevallier Law will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or our legal services.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and applicable federal law.
- Amendments We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments will be posted on this website.
- Contact Information For any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us by telephone at 305.974.1490; via email at [email protected] or you may send us correspondence to our mailing address at:
2600 S. Douglas Road, Suite 507
Coral Gables, Florida 33134